Saturday, September 06, 2003

Okay, I just emptied the trash, but I'm darn sure that I did yesterday. I'm going to start blogging when I empty the trash to make sure I know when I did. And that I"m not going insane... or something. I'm pretty sure my sanity took a dive a while ago tho. I'm currently reading 1984 by George Orwell... it's my bathroom book. The book I read when I'm going to the bathroom, usally because it's way too boring to read otherwise... or a slow read anyways, like the Lord of the Rings books.

I did a demo for my parentals (Kirby Vaccums) they really liked it and are gonna get one as soon as they have money, as well as reccommend me to people :-D w00t!

Anyways... I think that's about it for now, so this is your friendly neighborhood nutcase, signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home