Saturday, June 26, 2004

Jessie has some totally weird dreams.

So my cousin Scott got married today to his girlfriend Amber. That was cool. I went to Jared & Jasons after and we hung out for a short while, then came home.

Currently I'm feeling... well, I was feeling lonely. I think I still kinda am. I might try Jessie's cell to see if she's off work yet to talk to her. Because that will be happy.


This feeling I just can't shake
my lonely soul longs for friends
in my heart this pain awakes

I feel no love from those I should
do I try as hard as I could
Perhaps I don't and it's my fault

But that doesn't much change how I feel
the pain is here, and it's too real
but I'll be good, eventually

and I know
it will be OK.
-Wayne

p.s. did that suck? or was it cool? You probably know how to get ahold of me if you're reading this, so let me know. I just wrote it down and I don't know... I don't know if I'm really pleased with it. So let me know if you liked it. thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home