Friday, January 05, 2007

So a kid I knew, Jason Johns, died today. He was in Hot Springs taking his brother to work, and got in a car crash and died, along with one of his passengers...

what the heck is all this? huh? I mean everyone I know is either leaving me, ignoring me, or dying on me. Makes me feel a little lonesome and worthless. And depressed. I don't know what I need to do to get out of this junk...

Well... anyways, that's what sucks with me.

I suppose I could look at my blessings... I live in a nice house, I have a guitar, a computer, a loving family... I don't really have it too bad. But it's hard, ya know? I just get down on myself, and I don't really feel like I either have good friends, or friends at all.

Well.. anyways, that's all for now.
-W

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home