Sunday, November 04, 2007

Friendly Friends

So... in addendum? To some other post I've made, or possibly just whatever, I really don't know.

I've never been one who made friends easily. I think part of it was a lack of confidence, and the other part is people seem to already have friends.

I can honestly say that I don't know of a time that I've been anyone's best friend. Ever. The only one that I may have been was this kid AJ that I knew when I was way young (i.e. < 6 years old).

But since then... I haven't been anyones best friend, and my best friends have been girls that ended out either thinking I'm a huge jerk, or turns out they were huge jerks.

It's been rather depressing.

Right now? I don't have anyone that I could really call a friend. Oh, sure, some of you are friends and I talk to you and maybe even think you're neat. And beyond that, maybe you even think I'm neat.

But you live too far away. I can't just run across the street and there you are, or ride my bike over to your house.

That depresses me, muchacho. Or however that's supposed to be spelled.

I just want a friend.

And by friend, I mean girl friend, because seriously I don't like hanging out with the guys, usually. Mainly because they're total jerks.

Meh.

That's all, just meh.

Oh and btw, Happy B-day Geekheart!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly Long said...

Welcome to the middle-of-nowhere club! This is what happens when you...live in the middle of nowhere. I'd offer to be more friendly, but unfortunately I don't qualify for the bike ride distance in the aforementioned qualifications. :) Chin up. I assure you, she'll be worth the wait.

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you live too far away. I can't just run across the street and there you are, or ride my bike over to your house.



i understand that one... sorry

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home