Thursday, August 26, 2004

Guess what.Today is August 26th. But I bet you knew that, Mr. Smarty-Pants. Or Miss Smarty-Panties. Whichever floats your rock. Regardless.

Today I turn 20.

The big two-zero.

I'm old.

Hah, but maybe young.

Regardless, it's time for a recap!

Things I've seen in my life:

My birth. Details on this are a bit fuzzy.

The Atari 2600 and the ColecoVision. Best game consoles ever. Way better than the Xbox.
Pong pwns j00, Halo. Ph34r t3h p0ngz0r!

NES. Also a great system. Duck hunt and Track meet kick butt. Still. They should make a Track Meet for the 'Cube. Sweet.

Super NES. Also a great system.

Desert Storm. I remember at one point, praying for the troops saftey there.

Moving around throughout Arkansas. Arkadelphia, Little Rock, Maumelle.

Public School, which mostly sucked.

Playing baseball in my backyard, with trees as bases/basemen.

Creating a dirt bicycle track in my back yard. That was wicked cool. Dang I want to go ride bikes now.

The rise and fall of Josef Stalin... oh wait, I didn't see that.

CGA, EGA, VGA and SVGA graphics. And MS-DOS.

ZZT - if you don't know, don't ask. ZZT r0><0rz.

Gameboy. Gameboy Color. Gameboy Advance and then what is it, SP?

basically I've seen quite a few things.

Not as many as some, more than others. I'm tired of typing now, though

So I'm going to find some food, and do things before work

Later - Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home