Monday, January 08, 2007

Post #200!

I wrote this on a piece of paper at school and I'm now transferring it.

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm sitting here at the charter school where I'm a substitute teacher, thinking about life in general. First Where the heck did my book go? The blank one I bound myself. Being unaware of it's present location does sadden me.

Second, tomorrow I'll be going to the academic advisors at UCA to get signed up for classes. Thrusday is orientation, so... very interesting stuff. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Then, in all the books I've been reading, I seem... well, when there's some love, I just feel... blah. Ya ken? It used to make me smile full of the knowledge that "we" had love like that... but now it reminds me of what I don't have... but possibly something I may yet gain... hope springs eternal.

And some of these kids are psycho, lol. I'm subbing. And BP just called but I can't answer since I'm teaching.

I'm home now, and I just found out from my dad that I guess UCA wants money on the 10th, but we don't know when I'll get my loan... and like, you can do a payment plan with UCA, but you have to do half up front? So I don't know... things might be... weird. Hopefully I still get in, though.

Well, anyways, I'm starved, and my cheese might be warm now.

-W

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home