Friday, March 14, 2008

Post #490

It's big. It's round. It's post number 490. Stay tuned for a larger, rounder post when we get to 500!

Right now I'm working on this amazingly old laptop, trying to get it to run decently enough. But I'm having slight problems... mainly that it's SOOO slow. The other part is that for some reason it doesn't like to see the CDROM drive so it could do something useful, like boot from it. Also for some reason I seem to have lost my ... train of thought. It appears to have been derailed, killing 12 people in the process.

Ooops.

Oh that's what I lost! my ubuntu CD... it's odd... it doesn't seem to be really anywhere. So I'm currently downloading the most recent version. I may end out using it to upgrade my installation on my other laptop as well... it's going to be a weekend full of fun and profit! Well... fun at least :P

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u think it might be fun huh? thats if i get there! im praying i tell u that much!love u chicken butt

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of old laptop is it? lol i had to buy a new once since i met you basically...that one was a thinkpad :)

that one still has everything in tact internally, however the connection between the screen and the everything else was damaged. it would cost about as much to get it replaced as it would have been to buy a new one.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do a post!!!!rawr!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home