Sunday, March 02, 2008

Tired. Busy. Lot's of pain?

So... list of things to do monday:
Start reading my chemistry chapter 5
Finish up reading my philosophy chapter on Aristotle.
Probably some other stuff too, but it really depends on if it's raining.

This evening, at 5PM we have a YSA planning meeting, then a potluck, then a fireside. I'm not 100% sure on who's speaking...

Life has been kinda... stretched between two polar opposites. I'm not able to be with my best friend as she's going through a rough time and is rather sick... I don't have a good car or money. On the other hand, however, I have different fingers....

Also, I have the love of a beautiful woman. I have cool technology.

I really want to get my bike fixed, also.

Aaaand.... I'm rather disjointed in all this what-not, I apologize.

But don't complain too much, at least you got a post!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe yay a blog...u know what? i thought about doing the blog thing again but i tell u everything so it wouldnt really add lol...guess what? ur a chicken butt!!!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home