Monday, July 28, 2008

Forgotten

So, I forgot to write in my journal last night, so I decided I'd at least write in here so I don't feel like a complete slacker!

Right now I'm on my favourite seat in the house, probably until I leave for work. Yesterday was pretty awesomesauce, because I got to fast with my geekheart. It was wonderful, and I look forward to the next time we can. And of course each and every subsequent time.

This morning I got to talk to her, and she sent me a pic. As usual, just thinking about her makes me feel so fuzzy, it's ridiculous. And awesome.

The next time we'll get time in person is after my birthday when she comes out here. I'm rather excited for that. I mean, duh! lol.

I'll be working on my art today, doing some studies in anatomy, via Riven Phoenix's ''the structure of man'' tutorials. If you're aspiring to draw any art at all, I highly suggest it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home