Sunday, April 18, 2004

why can't people just understand? I'm beginning to understand how it's possible to commit suicide. People just don't understand... at all. And it's not me. It's anything. No one takes the time to understand or comprehend. It's so freaking depressing. I mean I can very honestly see how it could be so frustrating that you don't want to put up with it any more.

I don't know. Maybe my problem is that it's so easy for me to understand that I just can't understand what it'd be like to NOT be able to understand.

And I'm beginning to think that there isn't really anyone worth fighting for anymore... I mean... I'm sure someone I know will show some type of understanding or something and give me a slight boost... but no one REALLY understands. They don't even want to. WHY THE FREAK IS IT SO HARD FOR THEM? Is it really that hard? or what? I mean WHY DON'T THEY?

*sigh* It would be nice to just curl up and cease to exist.

no one understands.
no one cares.
no one cares to understand.

and yes, I will return - W

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home