Sunday, April 01, 2007

Decision.

So, I've reached a decision.

After school is out, I'm pretty much gonna disappear to all but my family. I'm going to move out of state and go to a different college.

Why?

Well, I just feel like it's time to start over. Things haven't been going that well for me. Life hasn't been as great as I think it should be, so I'm going to go make it that way. And I think some of you may be holding me back. Sorry to say it, but I really do think so.

I just feel that I'm kinda a third wheel with everyone I encounter - or I just don't care that much about them. I just feel that I'm... stuck. Being around the people I am, I'm stuck being who I am - who isn't who I've been, or who I want to be. I really just can't take it anymore.

You can still e-mail me, or whatever, I'll check them, but I won't be responding to any of them, most likely.

Basically I've been thinking about this for a few months, but I've never really had a reason to actually /do/ it. I've just kinda... chilled at home. But I'm done with that.

Maybe I'll be back, like, after I finish my schooling. That'll be... 3.5 years from now? 4 years? Something to that effect. Of course, maybe I'll land a sweet job, doing something I love to do. Which would also rock. Maybe I'll find some friends that I really like, and I feel like I'm a friend to them, and not just... someone who's taking up space. Maybe I'll find people who treat me better than just someone they don't hate. People who really /want/ me and care about me, and I like them, too.

I suppose I have one last thing to say, in this, my final post to you.













APRIL FOOLS!!!! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home