Tuesday, March 27, 2007

l'historie

Actually I have no idea if that's how it's spelled, and I can't be bothered to check babelfish for the translation.

Oh well.

Anway, today has been rather good, I believe.

Activities were as follows:
Wake up
Do some math-type homework
Get frustrated at said homework
Eat some lunch/breakfast
Play some Wii
Watch some TV
Take a nap
See no one is online
Get slightly depressed because I have no one to talk to, whine whine, emo emo.
Go on a walk. Walk from my house, to Lake Valencia, to Lake Willastein, around Lake Willastein, and then back home.
Putter around the house.
Do some history HW
Post this blog.

It's been pretty good.
I'm looking forward to playing with my WACOM tablet when it comes here!

Oh so much fun... Well... oh. This was done on a WACOM tablet. The Diary of Edwin Carp. I like it. For some reason it reminds me of Paddington Bear. Who rocked your socks off. And he loved marmalade. I've had marmalade, and it's OK... but dude. Paddington rocks.

Well anyhoo... I think I shall take my leave of this consciousness and return again another day.

-Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home