Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Anonymous

So... I've been getting some rather... sad comments by Anonymous. So I now set forth a royal decree - that whosoever shall leave a comment under "anonymous", with no identifying remarks... actually, there's the option to put in any name - random, specific, it doesn't matter. But I can't get just that option. So if you don't come up with SOME name...

I will either reject your message, or make fun of you, depending on what you post.

You have been warned! Take the two seconds to actually write something in the name bit.

Hugs & kisses.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs and kisses? Wow, Wayne...Anyway I am sorry emo people are mean. I want a taco.
-You know who I am.
I have a fear of heights and you think I am stupid about dating who I am dating.
<3Merry christmas!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I mean, Anonymous is either really out to get you or we'll all be eating Ramen tonight!

And I don't know what that means. Whoo hooo!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home