Monday, October 08, 2007

Well...

I was originally going to go back and re-write the last part... but I think I'm going to just write a new addition. Right now I'll tell you a little about what I have going on right now.

First, today I had a group meeting with my academic adviser for registration for the spring semester. Woo. So hopefully I get the classes I want in a type of order I want.

I went to the Computer Science Club movie night a few days ago, that was pretty fun.

General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was this past weekend and that was awesome. The talks in audio/video are available here. They may also be available in textual format somewhere on the site.

I have a math test tomorrow, plus math homework due, all stuff that I'll be working on tonight. I also need to do some biology study and write some for writing! w00000hoooo! lol.

Well... anyway, stuff to do, things to see, places to go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home