Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Trip

And so it draws to close... I often use these mostly quiet moments to reflect, and the current subject of reflection is my current trip to visit my fiancé. She is such a beautiful creature, and I constantly marvel at how I've been blessed. As usual it seems that the worst part of the trip is the impending departure. I feel at the moment, no emptiness or sorrow, for who could when so near the love of their life? But experience has shown how much I shall miss my Geekheart. She fills a void in me that I didn't know existed until she first filled it. And when I leave, sadness comes to the front, and the only light is I know it will only be a short while until I yet get to see her again, eternity though it seems. And now it is time to finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home