Monday, October 13, 2008

Programming, Chrome, and Calls

Well, in 4 minutes I get to call my Geekheart. So in that time let's see how quickly I can post.

For those of you who live under a rock, Google released their Chrome browser quite some time ago. It's a pretty sweet browser, with a very minimal design (I like minimal). The most amusing thing I've found with the browser so far is the way that many of Google's shortcuts don't actually work with the browser, including say, Blogger's ctrl-p shortcut to publish.

It's a little odd that way.

One of the things I really love about it, though, is the ability to resize text input boxes. Like the one I'm typing in I can resize HUGE, or resize teeny tiny.

Well, I was going to mention a bit about programming, but that will have to wait for another day.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home