Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Just out of curiosity, why are people in general so stupid?

Example:
Today going to work, I know the people ahead of me don't know how to drive, so I go the exact speed they are, just 50-100 feet behind them. Morons pass me to go the same speed, 100 feet later. I then pass same morons as soon as we reach the freeway. Why are they stupid?

Example 2:
I show interests in girls. Girls appearantly don't really like my "accept you for you" kind of attitude. Very easy going. And blah blah blah. Weeks/months/days/etc. after I decide that I'm not gettin any great feelings from them... I read in their blog/away message/etc. that they can't find any guys/friends who are just like me. Willing to listen, someone to be there, blah blah.
Stupid girls

Stupid people in general... I suppose I shouldn't be so harsh... if you can find something POSSIBLY smart or whatever about that... please, e-mail me chevetteandsilvertoneATyahooDOTcom

-W

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home