Wednesday, February 07, 2007

So I am either the smart guy you adore, or the crush, not the one you like.

It depends on how much we talk. According to your quiz anyways. Heh.

So I'm awake at 4:30AM, I was actually awake an hour ago, 3:33AM. Pretty awesome, huh? Yeah, I know. I'm just cool like that. I'm pretty hungry. I'll probably eat some oatmeal. Ooh... I hope we have food because otherwise I don't know what I'll be taking for lunch today and that would make me sad in my heart. Probably my nose too, though I really don't know why that would be.

Hmmm... maybe I should write someone a note...

You know, it's so useful to have your own runes/language. You can write things for your own self and no one can really tell what you've written. But it doesn't work the same on here. I suppose if I had a scanner it would be pretty easy because I could scan stuff and then put it on here...

:-p

speaking of runes, I know Tolkein's runes, they're useful. Let's see if I can do an ASCII version of my name in his runes... I think I'll have to do it vertically though


|\
| \
| /
|/
|
|


|\
| \
|\
|

|\
| \
|--\
| | \
| | |

|
\ |
\|
|\
| \
|

|\ /|
| \/ |
| |
| |


So there we go.

I found this rather nifty rune generator.

It's pretty spiffy.

But they don't have MY runes on there, BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Actually there are only 3 people who know my runes, one has probably forgot, the other probably doesn't care so much...

But I'm not going to start thinking about that too much or I'll end out getting all emo and depressed.

Heh.. hehe... heheheh... I just realized... emo people have a use! You can always look at an emo person and say "well, I guess it could be WORSE!" And that should cheer you right up. It sure made me giggle anyways.

-Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home