Tuesday, February 06, 2007

So just a little about today.

Did a lot of homework... I hope I don't have much music stuff or anything else tomorrow so I can get all my math lab stuff done.

Some weekend or day off I might just try to get all my math HW done for the year... that would be silly ^_^ lol.

Anyways, so I did that, then I was supposed to go into work, but you already know about that... or you will if you read later(earlier??) posts.

It was a pretty good day, though, I got a little note & some drawings from a friend... cute anime stuff.

Two of my friends hung out in the class I was in for most of the last period... I have to say I was slightly confused on the one hand. On the other hand things were mostly how I could have expected.

Mainly I've realized that I've become a lot more accepting of how people treat me, as long as it doesn't involve money or just being a jerk. Or my possessions.

Good, bad, different than I expected... really anything. I just try and accept people as who they are and what they have to offer, and maybe I can learn something, if not something about me or the world around me, perhaps about them and their world.

But then again, I could just be really tired and this is all rambling. I am really tired and I don't know about the rambling bit. That's my disclaimer. If this is nonsensical or really weird, I'm tired. If it's pure literary genius, that's all me. Lol.

"The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything."
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Good words.

-Tired in Maumelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home