Thursday, February 15, 2007

We interrupt your normal programming with this special news bulletin!

If your Peter Pan PB # on the lid says 2111XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX then it's bad... oh so bad. Salmonella bad. So they're recalling it.

And now back to your regular scheduled programming.

So I was sick today. Also, I worked. I didn't see my friend today, which is sad. But life happens, I guess. For some reason I have the school-kid phrase "Missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me!" stuck in my head. Yeah, weird, I know.

I had something mildly intelligent to say. We have the deadly PB in our house... scary!

Sickness is not fun. Oh, that was it! Bp, good job ^_^

snark pits. I'm cold and tired and sick... so I'm going to bed. I hope you're better off than I am.

-Sick and psyc0.

p.s. Fun Dip is cool... Mmmm, fun dip. thx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home