Friday, June 01, 2007

It's finally here!

Summer!

And what that means to me, dear Reader, is that all my little friends will now be bored out of their minds unless they have some reading materiels from moi on a daily basis.

May God have mercy on your souls.



On another note... things are looking up in the car situation... it only took us about 2 hours last night to get the transmission in and things hooked up. Pretty impressive. Hopefully that's the last time, but I'm not gonna get excited about it any more. If it happens it happens. If it doesn't happen, we're going to push that stupid car off a rather large cliff.

So either way we're pretty much finished.

And my mom will be getting me a pass to the pool which I plan on using just about every day in the evening. Exercise is a good thing, and swimming is so great because it's exercise you don't think about! w00t!

But for now, I plan on going to work, and I pray my car will make it.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home