Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I'm feeling really good today. No particular reason I know of. Monday R & J got married, tuesday they flew out to Arkansas for their Honeymoon. I think they're at our house right now, but I'm not sure. We should be leaving here (Utah) tomorrow morning, early.

Been talking to Logan a bit lately (as I've been online a bit lately). Fun stuff. I enjoy conversing with her as she tends to be somewhat intelligent. Though sometimes she does things that just aggrivate me. But what are friends for?

Haven't talked to Pammy much lately, sadly. Ah well.

I have about twenty-billion e-mails in my account waiting for me when I get back home. About 10 of those /aren't/ spam.

Anyways, I'm off to hopefully find someone to talk to, as it's boring right now

-W

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home