Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Do you sometimes feel like giving up
that life is trying to throw you

It knocks you to the ground
and then it begins to pound

Things you thought were smooth
become rough and you start to lose

But if you fight it right
and stick it out

Then you'll find
That life's become kind

Again you're blessed
And all you've missed

is giving up.
-Me

Yeah, well I just wrote that... Kinda to sum up my thoughts for the day.

I worked, that was Ok. Then I went to hang out with Logan, and I met her nieghbor, he was pretty cool. Then I went back & played Zelda for Logan to watch. I really should have just gone to Institute... don't get me wrong, I had fun... but I missed institute, and that was way sad. And some other stuff... I think I need to get over... *sigh* I don't know why I expect people to know exactly what I need. When I love someone I just kinda get into that stupid mode, where I just expect they know what I need. And that's not very cool of me. :-\ So yeah, I think I may need to talk with a certain someone (Don't worry J, it's not you, lol). *sigh*. Ah well, I'm sure we'll make it. Or I will. Or something. bleh. I need to find someone to cheer up... but I don't know how good I'll be at doing that one... :-P

-W

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home