Tuesday, June 01, 2004

okay, well, Not much is going on right now. I 'm talking to J right now. I think we got everything straightened out from the whole blog fiasco. From my POV it's kinda funny, at least now... I don't know if it is from hers, but I'll probably find out. I realised the other day, I'm a sucker for nicknames. I love nicknames. People I like I like to give & call 'em by their nicknames... it's kind of a status symbol for me. Just a special name that I call you. I wonder if anyone else is like that.

So how many people actually /read/ my blog? If you do, send me an e-mail at 74a8cj802@REMOVEsneakemail.com

Just remove the "REMOVE" from the e-mail address when you send. And if you feel like ranting about spelling, my stupidity, or simple life in general, go right ahead. I'd be glad to hear from you.

But right now, work (sadly but surely) calls me. Well, not quite yet, but there are some things I need to do yet. Also, I'm trying out googles gmail service, the 1 free gig of storage. Is that not kick butt or what??!

Google rocks. Teh periodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home