Sunday, January 28, 2007

A hello to my friend Ainoko. Hope things are well with you!
---


Well, today has been a rather busy day, but good. I woke up at 5AM which was nice, and then got online and poked around for a bit, then I took a shower, got dressed & ate breakfast, though I can't remember what order.

Then we went to church, and that was good. Talked a little about loving God and keeping the commandments.

I need to remember to write down that I need to remember to send out Snuffy's letter that I wrote today. It's a whole different ball game when you're not on a mission. People really expect 28 hours a day out of you here. Usually. At least when school is concerned.

Well, anyways. Oh yeah. The sister missionaries came for dinner, so that was cool. I talked a little about my mission experience and they talked about what's goin on in this area.

Then we played this card game called baseball. The only semblance to real baseball is you play 9 innings. That's why it's called baseball, you see?

Well... I think that's about it.

I'm probably going to bed soon.

later,
-Wayne

oh yeah, I also wrote this family an e-mail. Probably write them a letter, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home