Monday, February 26, 2007

So I had another really WEIRD dream last night.

I was back in Idaho... and was at someone's house. I can't remember what we did first, but I remember being in the kitchen and we were drinking juice or milk (I had juice) and then I was in the bathroom. There was a diamond (or cubic zirconia...) ring that I thought about taking. But I didn't. And then I was in this barn and some kids were trying to kill me. With a crossbow and BB guns. But I was going to kill them back. It was actually pretty fun. I had a desert eagle. It was pretty cool because the kids were kids from the charter school. But I couldn't kill them, so that was sad, just escaped, and then for some reason I wasn't wearing pants.

It was a really weird dream. That's one of those dreams you wake up going going 'what the heck??'

And that's exactly what I did.

what. the. heck.

???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home