Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

So it's a nice day today, I think, hey, I should bring my skateboard to campus, so I can be lazy and make it around a little faster, right?

That's all fine and dandy except for one little problem.

After my 2nd class I went back to my car, got my board, and headed to the Student Center for work, my bag on my back, an apple in one hand and my cup 'o soup type deal in my other hand.

So I'm rollin along... Now let's say you're with one of your friends, and you see someone skating towards you. What do you do? Go off to the right with your friend, right? Okay, now you have two friends? Go off to the right again? That's what I'd do... that's not what some random chick did. She zigged and zagged (hello? This is america, we go to the RIGHT)... and I hit some hole because I had to go in the middle of the sidewalk, and I planted the ground, half crushing my apple, exploding my soup thing. Well, there was still some soup in there, so that was OK, and my apple was OK... So I get up and head to work. I was worried about my phone, but I pulled it out and it didn't look damaged...

And then I went to class after work, and needed to look at a calendar. And guess what? My main screen was broken. I was, and still am a little peeved by it. Jerks! Don't think you'll be helpful by moving off the sidewalk! I know exactly where you are, and I'm NOT GOING TO RUN INTO YOU! Sheesh.. so I'm a little tired & cranky...

And I still have one more class... I hope things work in that class :P

later - Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home