Thursday, March 22, 2007

First off, the second opera was so much better. It was hilarious and super corny - right down my alley, and needless to say, cracked me up ^_^

The acting was pretty good (I think there was a little bit better acting in the first one), but I loved the story, and they pulled it off rather well. I would have liked a little stronger voices from some (they had great pitch(as far as I can tell)), and some different expressions on a few of the main characters... but I don't know how long they had to practice, or if I could have done better, so I'm not really complaining.

So yeah it was great.

Now here's another really bizarre topic - Jealousy.

Why in the world do I get jealous? I don't do anything with my jealousy, I just get it. And it's really weird, too, because I'm jealous over /every/ girl, regardless. It's weird and it's true. For instance - I could have a girlfriend, and I could know some girl is perfectly happy with her guy... but that wouldn't stop me from being jealous.

I wonder if I'm severely crazy, or is that some sort of biological urge to get my genetic materiel passed around as much as possible? Or some other reason?

Honestly, I don't know... but I do so often feel that way.

Heh. But I told you I have problems!

So that's my weird jealousy bit. I'm totally insane and I have to be up probably realistically by 5 to get showered & what-not, but in reality I'll probably be asleep till 6 and then be running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Joi.

Well... I believe that's all...

Oh... wait...

a bit more about jealousy... I'm so weird, I get jealous even when I don't like the person a whole lot. Like say I'm indifferent towards them, I still am all "eehhhhhh" when it comes to them being in a relationship with someone else. The only people I don't get jealous of are those that I really have no anything at all.

I think another part of me also likes to self-fulfill prophecies. That is, I say "boo hoo, I'm so terrible, nobody loves me and they always do this to me." And then I act a certain way to elicit those responses. I suppose I think I'm weeding out the people who don't really want to be my friend, which could be fairly accurate. Apparently my problem is no body wants to be my friend, if that were the case.

Anyway, I'm hungry, I'm tired, and I'm not sure what all I've said.

goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home