Thursday, March 22, 2007

Having a laptop with wireless internet is nice. It's intermission right now for the opera workshop at UCA. The first opera, The Medium was performed really well. It was a tragedy play, so of course a little on the depressing side.

It was about... dun dun daaahn - a medium! Well, a con artist. She took in this mute, toby, who helped scam, and her daughter. Baba, the name of the medium, felt a hand touch her on the neck in a seance, and tries to find out who it was who touched her.

The actors(?) were really good, and I was impressed with their talent. I had a severe lack of interest in the subject matter, though, so I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have. I'm looking forward to this next one - The Lantern Marriage. It seems like it has a pretty good plot, but we'll see.

So apparently I'm not the only one who's got that song - "mother, mother, are you there?" stuck in my head. It had this nice creepy melancholy tune. I'm hungry though... starving, really. I'm debating whether or not I should go to grab something to eat or just drive home... I'm not sure which will keep me awake more. Speaking of which - driving home - I was headed home last night, and I saw about 10-15 deer snarfing the country clubs golf course grass. Seriously. I had a severe desire for some delicious venison, let me tell you! Mmmm, deer jerky is really good.

Dang... I hate being hungry. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home