Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hehe... I have to say that made my night.

So I saw a friend of mine, and my brother's girlfriend walking to Subway... well of course, that's too great an opportunity to pass up (oh yeah, I was with a friend - she was driving...) so I have her turn around, and we pull up and I lean out the window and say, "Hey, isn't this a little late to be out on a school night?!" (Yes, I know friday night isn't a school night)... they kinda look back like, "Ugh! What a loser!"... and then they whip their heads back around, eyes wide open, mouth hanging a little slack as recognition strikes them. Heheh... oh man. So we chatted a bit, I introduced them... lots of fun.

I hope Subway was wonderful :)

ttyl,
Wayne

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much I hate you. That was not EVEN funny!

And yes, Subway was great, thank you very much.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home