Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Well, Monday night I played volleyball... and was reminded why it's been over a year since I've played... because everyone around here (with the exception of one person who knows what she's doing and a couple of guys who are just OK)... I'm the only one who knows how to play volleyball.

So that gives me two choices. I can either just stand there and do nothing, because hey - the ball is going to someone else - OR, I can run around like crazy, trying to cover the whole side.

Well, that night I chose the former, and I really didn't have much fun at all. There was no real movement, and it really didn't matter what I did, because if I bumped it to someone else, they probably wouldn't hit it over the net, and nobody could set me to spike it.

So there was a whole lot of suck going on... we need to have a learning session where I get to teach them all how to play volleyball.

Well... that's enough complaining for me. For now :P

later - Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home