Friday, March 02, 2007

Stupid bot tramps. I hope someone dies in a horrid single car accident.

I'm not even joking.

I've received at least one friend request a day. And it hasn't been from anyone that's a real person (at least not the girl they claim to be). Just these random bleeping friend requests that don't make any amount of sense. Why would I want to be friends with you? You're not even a real person!

Seriously, this was in one note someone sent me...
"Hey I'm not a paying customer here on this site, I'm using my friends account". Paying customer? What in the world is that supposed to mean? I don't know of anything on myspace you CAN pay for!

My frikken goodness.

I don't know if there are even terms strong enough to describe how much I want to completely eradicate those skunks. Oh death would not be enough. Not ever enough.

-me... disliking stupid people.

p.s. I still like chopped liver ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home