Monday, June 04, 2007

Africa.

Has nothing to do with what I'm writing about, although it is a good song.

Well, Timothy and I just beat Gears of War on "casual" difficulty... It was pretty fun, although, honestly, casual was really pretty easy.

Tomorrow we plan on playing some Halo 2 and also getting our pool passes (I think). So it should be a fun day or something.

Well... honestly my brain feels a little fried, and I could do with some cookies & cream ice cream, though I'm feeling really lazy and I don't know if I'll go get some. There is also a mosquito flying around my room begging for death, so that should happen soon.

Well, that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger aaron and brandie said...

i feel badly for that mosquito. after all...he just wants your blood ^_^ who wouldn't? lol

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home