Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hello... is anybody out there?

Okay... I'm rather curious... how many people actually read this?

And here's how we'll find out.

See the "comments" deal? If you read this blog, go down and leave a comment. If you feel like being anonymous that's okay... but what I'd like you to do, if you don't want to use your name, just put down something that should make me realize who you are...

Like "I have chickens and I want to learn guitar", or "My mom directs theatre", or "You've known me since forever ago and shooting high caliber firearms inside city limits is a bad idea".

Something like that. If I don't get any comments, I'll know that I can safely slack off and no one will care at all...

But I would like to know if at least people would care a little if I disappeared forever...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! I love you! i don't read this thing everyday because i only get here through myspace and u don't post on myspace everytime u post on this thingy so it's not my fault. :-P I sent u a message last night... but not when u were sleeping :-P LUV YA!!!

*poke*

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...So are we feely unloved at this moment in time or what?
Greenish-brown female sheep.
Better? lol I know they are just words on a screen, but they do have substance. I'm sorry I don't talk as much as I used to. I just don't live on my computer anymore like I used to during high school. Plus I think I'm clinically depressed with a side of self-mutilation dribbled with "thoughts" of death. So yea...GBFS.

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so um you should realize who this is after i start humming to the theme song of jepoardy...if that doesn't give it away, maybe its the fact that i like big squares and i cannot lie...you other brothers can't deny...when wayne walks in with an itty bitty square....blah blah blah...he gets crunk?
anyways...
leaving a note saying that i do care and i read these thingies too. i miss you silly goose! so keep it up, and please keep playing my fave song! i love it! (wt by ec) now u should know! lol.
bye.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

yer... an i read these when you post them...

and..you should know who i am soz im that fit english gal you talk to! lol!

anyways stay true!
love yas!
xxxx

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home