Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Weird, Weird dreams.

I had such a weird dream last night! Holy cow.

Rather than try to describe what happened, I'll just put the ingredients here and you can assemble them however you like. I'm sure it will be somewhat close to my dream.

So here goes.

a microwave loaded with salt
me as a beginning firefighter
grenades from gears of war
a elf princess who's kingdom is being taken over by...
orcs. Or locusts from GoW. Or creatures from the Covenant (Halo 2)
a burning popcorn bag.
earlier in the dream I stopped Dick Van Dyke et al. Who were trying to steal something... I don't think it was from a museum, but it was pretty crazy. Also there was this black cleaning lady who was trying to catch me and a friend. Dude, she could run like mad. Maybe she was a berserker.
That's about all I can remember...

Anyway, it was a weird, weird, WEIRD dream. And I need to go take a shower and get ready for work.

Oh, and by the way, I went swimming yesterday. Around 1-2. It was fun. My shoulders are a little pinkish though. And I tried to shave with the bottom of the deep end. Oops.

Well, sleep sounds great, but work is what I get paid for, so that's what I'm headed to do...

have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home