Sunday, July 01, 2007

Lost Art

Well, I haven't posted in a while. Why is that? Hmmm... well, it has to do with the fact that no one has bugged me to write. Not one person.

On that note, I tend to find it hard to make friends... I don't make them easily. But when I do make friends, it's pretty much for life. At least on my end of things.

Some people can make friends easily and quickly, but that's really not the case with me. I really don't even like people. I think it comes from working with computers who are predictable, and I understand. People on the other hand, have this nasty habit of a) lying, b) changing their mind.... or c) all of the above.

For those of you who actually know - my last relationship is a perfect example of this. Whether it was lying or she changed her mind, I'm really not sure. But it's really put me off the desire for company in general. Like... I just don't enjoy being around people that much.

But I suppose it's something I aught to get over or something.

Well, that's all for tonight.

This was good, I'll have to do it again sometime

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger aaron and brandie said...

you do realize that somewhere in my mumbling i did say i miss your blogs...lol. well, i have been checking to see if you update, but thought it was because you were busy...making me mad. lol.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh..So this was where your comments came from last night. And look at me, trying to update more often while you don't as much. You're starting to get more like me everyday, which is somewhat scary, but not really. I don't like ppl. I don't like meeting new people. I don't really like talking to the ppl I DO know. I don't like making new friends. I don't like to put forth the effort when I don't talk that much to them anyways. My sister calls me a bitch or says I'm in a "mood" because I don't talk to her or others. It's just that I don't have anything to say. I'm not going to talk just for the sake of talking. You should know that. When we're on the phone, I'm pretty sure you talk more than I do most of the time. Out of an hour on the phone, 45 min of it is silence. lol. And the funny thing is, is that it doesn't bother me. Most ppl get uncomfortable about long silences on the phone or just face-to-face talking. I don't. I like to watch other ppl get uncomfortable. They get that nervous laugh. Pretty funny. Anyway, just wanted to reinforce what I said last night. I don't like ppl either. Which sucks in my job areas seeing as how I HAVE to talk to ppl. I'm at work now. But I stay on msn if you ever want to talk during the day. lol Saying nothing to each other. :: grins :: Later.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home