Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sparks, Steam, and Stupidity.

First
---
I watched an anime called Steamboy. It was pretty good, I rather enjoyed it, although it was slightly anti-preachy. Or you might say preachy about science. Whichever.

Available for checkout from the Central Arkansas Library System

Second
---
Yesterday I changed the spark plugs in my car (Toyota Tercel). Oh my goodness I can't tell you the difference it's made. But I sure will try!

I can accelerate way quicker, and smoother. The engine feels stronger, and the speed a high gear takes to shudder is much lower.

I can't wait for the drive to work tomorrow!

Third
---
Bleh! So I stayed up till midnight last night. I never ever want to do that again! No, nay never! No nay never no more!

I feel like freaking death incarnate. It sucks hardcore, hence, I'm freaking done with that. D-O-N-E. But making that decision makes me feel a lot better.

frieden ous!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol your a silly boy.... never ever stay up late if u have to get up early... :-P i was up till 2:15..well thats when i got home... ;o im sleepy :-P

love ya! :-p

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home