Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Two more posts...

after this one to reach the big 400 posts. Kind of an accomplishment I'd say.

Well, I haven't been writing much lately because I've been retardedly busy. Between schoolwork and work and what I want to do, not counting everything else I need to do, I think I'm using up about 207 hours a week...

yes, I realize there aren't that many...

I did have a rather peculiar dream. I asked this girl on a date, and she was terribly excited. I think the most bizarre thing about that was this girl isn't 18 yet... At least that'll happen in the next year though, so I don't feel TOO bad about it.

Well... anyhoo... I suppose that's all for now, other than the thanks J for last night... I like falling asleep on the phone, lol. And I know you know I do :P

[edit]
Oh, and the term is bibliophile.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home