Monday, May 24, 2004

okay, wow... just now today made me realize something. I really really really really really can't wait to get out on my mission. I really want to leave it all. Because I'm sick and tired of everyone and everything... gah, they're so annoying (now, you acceptions know who you are. But I still want to leave you, sorry). I just can't wait to get away. I don't want to have anything to do with all this stupid crap.

I don't know... maybe I'm confused. I don't think so though. I think I really need to get away. When I came back from Utah where I was out of contact with everyone I knew, pretty much, I came back really happy. I really think it'll be a good thing to be gone for two years. I mean, of course I'll write back anyone who writes to me... but man... I think I want to be a hermit. I'm perfectly happy talking to myself... I guess.. man.

I was gone for 2 weeks... it took 2 days for "real" life to drag me back down. So, I'll be gone for 104 weeks on my mission... so it'll take about 104 days for life to drag me down after my mission... assuming it takes the same ratio. So I have about 104 days to find someone I can lean on. *siiiiiiiiiiigh*

Maybe it's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home