Thursday, March 01, 2007

So... after today... I think I like chopped liver.

Specifically in the morning.

And yes, I am an idiot.

Also... brandie... poor brandie... you crack me up. Lol. More than anything, I think I'm curious as to what you thought I'd think. Or something.

Poor poor brandie, what ya gonna do? Things look bad for you, hey, what you gonna do?

So I subbed for 3rd grade - half a day, today. Slightly insane was all. Not as bad as some of the 7th graders, jeeze louise! But that's a story for a different day.

Well, I got 5 pages of written stuff... written for my Writing 1310. Not bad. Not great, but not bad. It's the draft (I think it's pretty hideous, actually, but that's what saturday is for... lots of writing!)

I wish I had a /decent/ laptop, with wifi at least. That would make certain things /so/ much better. Such as - I could write reports and things at school and chat while I'm at it.

Um... that's basically it. Though there could be more. I just need some money, that's all.

Well... I'll ttyl,
Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home