Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The problem...

Well, darling, you will know if you care for them. Think. Sit down and THINK about them. Imagine being married. Or the person sharing children with you. You will know.


I do, and for the most part - I can see that situation easily...

The only thing I can't really see is the children bit, now that I think about it. I mean I can't really picture myself having children with anyone at all. Even just by myself, I can't really see that.

But then again, right now I can't really see myself married to anyone. Maybe it's because I just haven't forgiven... hmmm... that's food for thought...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling, you will know. Somewhere. What about those other chicks you had a thing for. You know- The ones.
P.S. I think you would be an awesome father. Part of you reminds me of my father.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home