Sunday, September 23, 2007

Do You Ever...

Just get tired of people and life in general? The "coy" little games they play?

But why should you get all the fun? The dumb things I do upset me, too.

I'm sick and bleeding tired of these games. I mean, am I still in junior high or something? I try, though, to just... stop interacting with people when they're playing stupid games. At least if I feel they're stupid games.

So if you've noticed I've made no overtures to talk to you in a little while... something you've done has been selfish, stupid, hurtful, annoying, or I just am plain busy.

Mainly though, I'm really sick of life in general. Because I have to interact with people on a daily basis and they all suck. Even me. I try to suck least but I doubt I do.

Meh.

Whatever.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Shifty Eyes]
I love how everything you write is so generic that one could definetly blame themself one way or another.

That...Or I'm just not picking up that I am doing something wrong...

Oops.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home