Tuesday, December 11, 2007

FTW?

Sent Dec. 11, 2007:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Broken Butterfly":

Since you hate me( I get the vibe) I will never contact or bother you again. Sorry for ever wasting your time.


Hmm, that's interesting.

I thought something along the lines of
I love my boyfriend and hold no feelings for you. Move on.


Perhaps I'm wrong in my assumption of who wrote that.... if I am, I apologize.

I didn't have anything to say to you when I saw you, and it really didn't seem like you were jumping up and down trying to talk to me. Like it or don't, I certainly have moved on. There has, however, been no waste of my time... even negative comments with faulty assumptions (How do you know I didn't think you hated me? After all you didn't say anything to me...)


meh, anyway, I'm going to clean my room... whatever makes you happy though! Hopefully your boyfriend does...
-Bitterly Your FRIEND

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home