Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Amazing!

So today I was at the library. It was there that I was witness to a little bit of amazingness.

I was sitting there mucking about on my computer near the kids movies/books on cd (okay, so I like to enjoy books from my adolescence, alright?) and a lady with a young child began browsing the DVDs. Apparently one of the DVDs had some horse or something in it that was of particular interest to the youngster as I overheard Mommy saying something to that effect. But what was amazing is that she said "... after me and Daddy watch it to make sure it's okay."

I was amazed... a parental unit actually taking responsibility for their child?! No way! But there it was...

And I salute you, the Mommies and Daddies that actually care about age-appropriate entertainment for their children.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it's annoying how some people, though no one would question their love for the kid, just don't bother with some of the most important aspects of parenting.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home